Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Diva

The name really had us puzzled in the beginning it has nothing to do with Italian, rustic and home-style cooking which is the image the restaurant is aiming for, but nonetheless once you inside you feel like you in Little Italy and will be surprised with the food they serve.



Ratings

Food: 9 out of 10

We all tried different pastas and they all had a unique and authentic Italian flavor to them, which I seem to be craving every time I think about them. I would 100% put my reputation on saying the Liver Pasta was absolutely amazing and will go back over and over just for it. Bare in mind all pastas are done el dente so don’t embarrass yourself and send it back like some people I know…LOL

Service: 7 out of 10

Very attentive yet not over bearing. Didn’t know too much about the food though.

Ambience: 7 out of 10

Great attention to detail with decorations, definitely felt like I was in another country, the only thing that put me off was the sticky tables.

Overall:

We had a wonderful experience, was seriously taken back by how delicious the food was. They also have specials with the Labia, so go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment